FR wrote:1)*peers awkwardly at jid from the direction she turned to*jidfurikuri wrote:FR wrote:jidfurikuri wrote:FR wrote:eh, nowhere to go. =pjidfurikuri wrote:FR wrote:There's this thing called a "dress code" at private schools, and seeing as how FR leaves his house maybe 1 or twice a month during the school year, where would FeR display such a grandiose display of wealth?? D:jidfurikuri wrote:FR wrote:Well, FeR doesn't have much of a wardrobe to boast of so he needs to be a good "steward" of his possesions. D:jidfurikuri wrote:FR wrote:Says the one who ruined one of FeR's four shirts with rum.... T.Tjidfurikuri wrote:FR wrote:jidfurikuri wrote:oh i see. . .
[size=0]not really though O.o[/size]
what is there not to understand. lyke srsly. D<
*turns away from FR*
you were counting? o.O
[size=0][just like i'm counting the number of times i've been poked in teh ribs. D<][/size]
[size=0]"poked" in teh what? O.o[/size]
but! considering the information i've obtained yet again, FR has plenty of moneh to get a wardrobe. :/ just ask your mom or someone to get you new clothes. or. . .wait! I"LL PICK OUT YOUR CLOTHES!!
list of clothes for FR:
-skinny leg jeans
-scary kids scaring kids shirt
[worn in such this fashion]
and that ish all. :"3
The day you get to pick my clothes is the day I chose the content of a week long marathon. =/
1) If FeR owned "jeans" they would likely by defintion be "skinny jeans" just due to his measurements. ><
2) plain colors, sometimes with stripes (gasp) or just anime t-shirts thank-you.
3) FeR needs shoes with arch support b/c litterally has almost no "arch" to his foot, so flat shoes = painful >.>"
4) I'll refuse to buy the bandana for my character virtually, so what makes you think I'd wear one irl. D:
maybeh you should go out more often, FeR.
1.) o.o >//.\\< omigod *hides her face*
2.) well then plain is fine and anime is definitely fine
3.) a phoooo~ put in arch supports. i'v done that with chucks before. :3 [and psychonaut, i love chucks! ><]
4.) okay okay. . . .the bandana thing was just an extra option, not a necessity. D;
1) and you thought FeR was kidding about hating to eat D:
2) but fine isn't fashionable is it?
3) then I have to buy them a whole shoe size bigger >.>"
4) who wears that sort of thing anyway? *frowns*
1.) i didn't think you were kidding, i thought it was just slightly ridiculous. >< but umm. . .well oh mai *continues to hide her face* >//////<
2.) where did you get such a notion. fine is in itself "fine". it's not fantastic, but it's not bad. :3 it's just normal, which is good in a way [well anime shirts aren't normal, but you know what i mean]
3.) and your point is?
4.) the boys at my school. they wear them on there heads or wrap then around there pant legs where the holes in there jeans are, or around there wrists. [wow that sounded too emo for it's own good]
1)*peers awakardly at jid* O.o
2) no..., I really don't. So, it's basically just tolerable then? =/
3) my feet are already 1 size in difference from eachother D:
4) how..., tacky. =p
1.) it's n-nothing. . .>< *looks away*
2.) :/ sure. "tolerable" works, though it's not the perferred word.
3.) once again, your point is? just tell the salespeople that. i know other people who have feet like that. :3
4.) . . . . . :/ well yeah kinda. . . .but it's johnny and shawn. . they're just. . . . wierd. . .o.O
2) then what is perferred??
3) ha, then won't let you walk off with two different sizes D;
4) and you're trying to get me to join in on this? =/
1.) >< s-stop that. . . *looks down, embarassed*
2.) normal. but FR would refuse such a word.
3.) then get over it you sissy? :3 or buy two different pairs of the same kind of chucks in the correct sizes for your feet
4.) :3 not exactly. . . it was more of an indirect inquiring to see if anyone else's school has such trend savvy boys. . . :/