One Rainy Day...

Pick your role. So you think you're Naota, huh? Prove it.

One Rainy Day...

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 4:01 am

You are walking home from school. You notice a man dressed in a long black coat and top hat. He mentions the weather.

What do you do?
yellowrock
 

Postby -The Sorrow- » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:09 am

Stab him in the chest.
Then take his hat and coat.
User avatar
-The Sorrow-
FLCL Guru
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:12 am

as you go to stab him, he vanishes.

leaving the hat and coat.
yellowrock
 

Postby -The Sorrow- » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:15 am

So, now I have his gear.
Sweet.
User avatar
-The Sorrow-
FLCL Guru
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:17 am

DO YOU CHOOSE TO EQUIP SAID GEAR?
yellowrock
 

Postby -The Sorrow- » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:19 am

Yes.
I do. I do.
Now what?
User avatar
-The Sorrow-
FLCL Guru
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:20 am

Everything starts to go white.

You suddenly find yourself on a tropical beach.
yellowrock
 

Postby -The Sorrow- » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:23 am

Damn, this narrator is doing some major hax.

It's pretty hot here. Maybe I don't need the coat and hat after all.
User avatar
-The Sorrow-
FLCL Guru
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:29 am

the coat and hat aren't there anymore.

you notice a path going into the jungle.
yellowrock
 

Postby -The Sorrow- » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:31 am

Holy bawlzzzz a path into the jungle!

I guess, I am walking on the path now.
User avatar
-The Sorrow-
FLCL Guru
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:37 am

You come to a clearing, you think you can see something buried in the sand. the path continues on the other side of the clearing.
yellowrock
 

Postby -The Sorrow- » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:44 am

Wow, look! Something in the sand.

I guess I should check it out.
User avatar
-The Sorrow-
FLCL Guru
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:45 am

It seems to be a box.

DO YOU DIG THAT SHIT UP?
yellowrock
 

Postby -The Sorrow- » Fri Aug 14, 2009 5:55 am

I am digging this shit up!

*digs*
User avatar
-The Sorrow-
FLCL Guru
 
Posts: 490
Joined: Tue Jul 11, 2006 9:20 pm

Postby yellowrock » Fri Aug 14, 2009 6:00 am

It is a small, ornately carved box, it seems to be strongly built, and is locked.
yellowrock
 

Next

Return to Roleplaying

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Yahoo [Bot] and 0 guests