This is not the end of fooly cooly

Submit your FLCL-inspired creations for the world to see. Your content may be published on the site. You can also post your suggestions, questions, or comments regarding the site here.

Postby Bringbackfoolycooly2011 » Tue Mar 22, 2011 11:36 pm

This is not the end of fooly cooly cause why at the end of series why would hey haruko's bass string moving so that's a clue there will be a second season of fooly cooly everybody please go to the flcl official website and leave comments about fooly cooly season 2 I got great ideas for episodes of it and send comments to gainax the orginal company fooly cooly came from about giving it a second season that will make all of it's fans happy u see what they did to dragon ball they in the late 80 or early 90's dragon ball a new season why can't they do that fooly cooly in 2010 they made a dragon ball z Kai maybe there should be a fooly cooly Kai showing the parts that didn't show on tv in America. FOOLY COOLY LIVES
For everyone who loved fooly cooly let's brings it a season 2
Bringbackfoolycooly2011
FLCL Student

Postby cd » Wed Mar 23, 2011 1:20 am

GUYS I THINK THIS GUYS ON TO SOMETHING.

IT'S NOT LIKE THIS HASN'T BEEN TRIED 100 TIMES AND THE SHOW ALREADY CAME TO A CLOSED ENDING.

IT'S ALSO NOT LIKE GAINAX DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.
cd
Furi Kuri!

Fooly cooly season 2

Postby Bringbackfoolycooly2011 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 3:53 am

This is good. We can do it's up to the fans to give fooly cooly a season 2 come everybody lets leave them comments to give fooly cooly a second season. I have great ideas for néw episode you know what the creators should have a vote to give fooly cooly a second season I am tired of these things they call a mini series it just doesn't make to do it to fooly cooly they could do it to any other show but when they give a good show like fooly cooly six epidsode i put my foot down give it a second season. There is so many answers that is unanswered in fooly cooly what ever happens to mammi, haruko returns atomsk never left earth what happened to canti if all of the Audience and fans of fooly cooly leaves comments on the official website, funmation, gainax , if it wasn't for fooly cooly the anime world would nothing without fooly cooly so if any of the directors of fooly cooly is reading this please bring and give fooly cooly a second season I even have great idea for epidsodes

If you any question email me @ Malcolm.aiken92@hotmail.com
FOOLY COOLY LIVES FOREVER
Bringbackfoolycooly2011
FLCL Student

Postby Glow » Wed Mar 23, 2011 6:26 am

"Just Runners High!"
Glow
FLCL Wizard

Postby Honis » Wed Mar 23, 2011 7:23 am

Actually I don't think there can be a second season in the general sense of a continuation. Maybe a prequal to cover the Amarao and Haruko back story, but really it would be anticlimactic since we know he fails hard and grows up to be a manchild.

http://www.theonion.com/video/psa-ben-s ... ild,19732/
Don't mind me. Just taking my yearly fly by of the forums.
Honis
FLCL Guru

Postby Bringbackfoolycooly2011 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:27 pm

Like if you saW the first and fourth and sixth episode the giving you clues about q second season on the first and fourth episode haruko said natota was the first she saw and on the sixth she came back for natota his head is the only that works at the end of the sixth episode haruko went into space she will back likd she told natota his head is the only that works . We are the fans the sOul the heart and audience do you see what they did to naruto hey the show ended look at it now there's naruto shippuden
FOOLY COOLY LIVES FOREVER
Bringbackfoolycooly2011
FLCL Student

Postby Yellow_Rock » Wed Mar 23, 2011 12:28 pm

no. there will never be any more flcl. you are an idiot.
Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.
Yellow_Rock
FLCLW Adept

Postby Veronica! » Wed Mar 23, 2011 10:31 pm

POWER TO THE PEOPLE!
Regulators, we regulate any stealing of his property and we damn good too.
Veronica!
FLCL President

Postby Bringbackfoolycooly2011 » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:03 pm

Yes there will be another season of fooly cooly
Bringbackfoolycooly2011
FLCL Student

Re: Fooly cooly season 2

Postby cd » Wed Mar 23, 2011 11:30 pm

Bringbackfoolycooly2011 wrote:There is so many answers that is unanswered in fooly cooly what ever happens to mammi, haruko returns atomsk never left earth what happened to canti.

1. Mamimi becomes a reporter, they explain that in the very end in Naota's monologue

2. Haruko continues to search for Atomsk, no real reason to keep that going, it would only be the same story over. There'd be no reason (at least plot wise) for her to come back because they made it obvious in the ending that Noata went with Ninamori. Haruko was just using him for Atomsk, and Mamimi was using him as a replacement for his brother.

3. Canti's just a Medical Mechanica robot, he still lives with Noata and his father.
cd
Furi Kuri!

Postby Bringbackfoolycooly2011 » Thu Mar 24, 2011 12:11 pm

So why would they show haruko bass guitar string being played that what they want u to think that there won't a second season they never said what happen to ammaro. So why would the manga show haruko superior there a strange feeling that they would make a second season
FOOLY COOLY LIVES!!!!
Bringbackfoolycooly2011
FLCL Student

Re: This is not the end of fooly cooly

Postby Yellow_Rock » Thu Mar 24, 2011 1:37 pm

Bringbackfoolycooly2011 wrote:So why would they show haruko bass guitar string being played that what they want u to think that there won't a second season they never said what happen to ammaro. So why would the manga show haruko superior there a strange feeling that they would make a second season
FOOLY COOLY LIVES!!!!

the manga and the novels were really only to fill in the massive plotholes in the anime, and to give a bit of backstory.

really, the bass string thing has nothing to do with anything.
Here lies a toppled god —
His fall was not a small one.
We did but build his pedestal,
A narrow and a tall one.
Yellow_Rock
FLCLW Adept

Re: This is not the end of fooly cooly

Postby Honis » Fri Mar 25, 2011 3:51 pm

Bringbackfoolycooly2011 wrote:So why would they show haruko bass guitar string being played that what they want u to think that there won't a second season they never said what happen to ammaro. So why would the manga show haruko superior there a strange feeling that they would make a second season
FOOLY COOLY LIVES!!!!

They don't need to show what happened to Amarao. The guy was a loser and grew up to be a manchild chasing Haruko bent on some revenge/love acid trip. It all points to a pretty pointless story since we know what happened and the outcome. They could make the story, but it would suck and not be FLCL.

If you really love FLCL then buy new official merchandise from retailers. Blu-rays, DVDs, plush dolls, etc. It helps support the companies that brought you FLCL and will send a $$$ message of "Produce more fucking awesome stuff like FLCL!"
Don't mind me. Just taking my yearly fly by of the forums.
Honis
FLCL Guru

Postby cd » Fri Mar 25, 2011 10:17 pm

cd wrote:IT'S ALSO NOT LIKE GAINAX DOESN'T EXIST ANYMORE.
cd
Furi Kuri!

This not the end

Postby Bringbackfoolycooly2011 » Fri Mar 25, 2011 11:28 pm

But the producer who brought u gurney lagaan and neon genesis evangelion Eden of the east if thy didn't there wouldn't anime that would broken all of the fooly cooly only thing they to do is add some more character show naota brother make haruko come back. I know there is only one way of giving fooly cooly a new season just read the manga and watch it on YouTube buy the DVD and put a tribute band toward fooly cooly and name it fooly cooly and send all of it to funimation star child company and the orgi of fooly cooly gainax there u go it will have a second season look at tenchi muyo that was ova (original video animation) they gave them 3 parts of hat show tenchi muyo, tenchi muyo universe, tenchi muyo gxp please support the fooly cooly cast getting back together and making a second season. If wasn't for the fans watching tv there wouldn't be no anime video games movies would any body like to live in that kind of world a world without tv video gAmes movies or fooly cooly.

FOOLY COOLY LIVES
Bringbackfoolycooly2011
FLCL Student

Next

Return to Submit