Think I'm in love

Discuss everything about FLCL from the characters to the plot.

Postby ikillu » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:22 am

I live in a town full of spics. I was not racist, nor raised to be racist. Yet years dealing with the fucktards taught me much.

I can watch 3 fucking generations of them walk through a grocery line, and all 3 use food cards.

They're also rude, inconsiderate, and tear shit up. Never mind throw shit covered toilet paper all over the damn floor.
ikillu
FLCLW Fat Cat

Postby ikillu » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:28 am

Oh, and as for niggers.

After Katrina, we got an influx from New Orleans.

And several tried to mug me. And grafiti started apearing. And they set fire to my favorite local photo place.
ikillu
FLCLW Fat Cat

Postby LookASquirrel » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:43 am

Yea. It is a plauge that so many use tax money to support they're over sized families. I mean, seriously. Why the HELL are you going to have so many kids if you can't hold your own? Good ol' U.S.A. will bail you out. Well....the people of the U.S. will.

Straight up "wetbacks" ARE rude. From my experience, they'll crap and piss in a toilet or urinal that we've shut off. Do it in a cup and leave it in a corner on job sites. It's mostly always those guys doing it. Blacks in "ghetto" areas are rude as well. In the nicer areas (we go all over the city every month) they're quite civilized like the majority of us.

I just think it's a area that person is brought up in and how they developed they're personality. There's problem people in every race that make racist stereotypes and hate live on.
Ahh, My toonami days.
LookASquirrel
FLCL Apprentice

Postby ikillu » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:47 am

Thus why I stated a difference between hispanics and spics.
ikillu
FLCLW Fat Cat

Postby LookASquirrel » Tue Apr 19, 2011 12:50 am

Ahh. Well I don't think I have anymore to say on this subject.
Ahh, My toonami days.
LookASquirrel
FLCL Apprentice

Previous

Return to FLCL Discussion