Synch-Point has announced a FLCL T-shirt Design Contest! I think we all need to show Synch-Point some love for keeping FLCL alive. The contest is fairly simple. It can be screen captured concept art or something you've drawn yourself! All that time you spent drawing FLCL fan artwork is finally paying off. You can win some sweet
1. Design must feature a character (human or robot) or element (scenery, logo, symbol, etc) from FLCL.
2. Design can be a concept art using screen captured images or free-hand drawn images. Synch-Point designers will re-create the concept art into a printable t-shirt design.
3. No limit to number of entries per person.
4. Contest open to residents of United States of America, Canada & its territories.
5. Broccoli International employees cannot enter.
6. Synch-Point and Broccoli International reserves the right to use your name & design for promotional purposes.
7. Design must be cool.
How to Submit:
1. Via Email: send a JPG file no larger than 500kb to email@example.com
2. Via Regular mail: send your printed art to
c/o Broccoli International
PO Box 66078
Los Angeles CA 90066
Attn: FLCL T-shirt Design Contest
1. Five (5) t-shirts of your winning design
2. FLCL Haruko doll by Tokyo Posse
3. FLCL Mamimi doll by Tokyo Posse
4. FLCL messenger bag “Freedom Flight” by MythWear
Deadline: September 4, 2006
Be sure to submit your entree soon! You probably have a better chance than you expect.